Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I added a couple photos from today. I had set out to get some pics of the Rittner Creek covered Bridge but they're doing a restoration project on it and it isn't very picturesque right now. It should have been completed already but there was an owl and owlets in residence so they halted the project until they were out of the nest. Put that on the backburner and headed for the Buena Vista Ferry to take a ride and also get a few pics. Struck out again as it was closed . Anyway I did find this abandoned farm in the area. There was No Trespassing signs and no one home at the neighboring house so I couldn't get any closer. The "tower" like structure was attached to the house. The old truck was in what would have been the driveway but considering the state of the house and the OLD rusting cars buried in the blackberries,it was a fairly recent addition.
The horse has kind of a wild look in its eye. Do you think it had an idea I may do something like this? :mrgreen:
HI Jeff,

I also made the trip into Polk County and found the Rittner Creek covered Bridge being rebuilt. I did get shots of other bridges in Polk & Marion counties that day. We have so many very cool covered bridges in Oregon. I really enjoyed the trip around Linn County shooting the covered bridges.

I really like you gallery and the old truck is one of may favorites.
Look forward to seeing more of your work.

John
You have some great photos in your gallery. I don't travel much so usually get photos of the family (mostly grandkids) and their activities. So, it is always nice to see other's pictures of places I would not see otherwise. Thank you for sharing...will look forward to seeing more.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
:mrgreen: I beleive I have my gallery up and running.

However ....When I try to get back to the forum I seem to have to log in again. :x What am I doing wrong?

George :mrgreen:
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Wait a minute John - you did a tour of the covered bridges in Linn County and didn't even stop and in and say "Howdy" to either Gail or I????? :o I mean you practially had to drive right by at least one of us.... I'm so disappointed.... :cry: :D
Sorry Wags & Gail, :(

I didn't realize that you lived in my stomping grounds when I was a teenager. That area of Oregon is really very nice place to live. I planning to go over to Sweet Home after the first of the year to photograph the local covered bridges. I'll send you a PM and let you when I plan to down in the area and see if we can get together.

John
6 posts Page 1 of 1