Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Okay, my gallery is up. I just uploaded a new image and I want that one to be the first now. I told it to show by date uploaded but it doesn't want to put it at the top of my gallery...it's like 4th down the list. I've done what it says so what am I doing wrong?

I'm sure someone out there has this down pat! :?
Hi Norma,
I tried to order them that way and couldn't get it to work either. Heres the way I did it.
Login and go to your gallery. You'll see towards the right of your screen some little icons,one is a grey button with one,two on it,says "Image Order"next to it. Click on it and it'll take you to a page where you can change the order. Under "Miscellaneous" the position boxes on mine are numbered from 10-80. If I wanted the last one in the 1st position,I'd change the numbers on it from 80 to 10 and change the other from #10 to 80 or 11 if I wanted it second. Just make sure they're all numbered differently. Hope I didn't confuse things more. This why I don't write tutorials! :P
Almost forgot-great pics,I really like the owl.
Jeff, thanks! I'll let you know if I followed your directions correctly and it works! :)
Norma,
It looks like your gallllery is really taking off.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Norma,
Your gallery is looking great. The only gallery sequence I can find is by number ranking and not by date. Where did you see setting up your gallery by date. I probably need new glasses for these AARP eyes. :geek:

John
I just looked and everything seems to be in order of upload.

John - if you click on image order and then go to the bottom of that screen - there is a drop down menu next to "Reorder Gallery By" - you can then select how you want it.
Thanks Jane! You beat me to it! Though it didn't work for me. I'll have to try it again. I had to change the numbers.

BTW, Jon it worked by redoing the numbers. But that would mean I have to change the numbers myself all the time! :shock:
7 posts Page 1 of 1