Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I have placed a picture in my gallery at vivoio.com but don't know how to add it here on the site. Can someone help me out?
Thanks

I'll try adding a link and see if that works: http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=15357
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
If you want to add it to your signature like in the old forum just type:

*url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/your gallery number * My Gallery */url*

replace the 1st & 3rd * with [ and the 2nd & 4th with ], put your gallery number in where indicated, and change "My Gallery" to whatever you want it to say
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Thank you Amanda for your help. I checked out your gallery and you have some great photos! I'll have to work hard to get anything that nice.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
Thank you.
On your link, you missed the / at the end of the "code" [ / url ]
Amanda
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Thanks Amanda for all your help getting folks squared away!
Anytime...
:-)
That's what community and friends are for!
Amanda
Amanda,

I really like your gallery. The Coquille River lighthouse is wonderful image and one of my favorites on your gallery.

John
Susan,

You have ony one photo in you rgallery, but it's a great one. Good lighting and love the way you captured her baby doll eyes. Look forward to seeing more.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Thanks John!
Amanda
9 posts Page 1 of 1