Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I've searched around and can't seem to locate a place to create a gallery. Sorry for the potentially ignorant question ... can anyone help? :oops:

Tricia
Let us provide scaffolds that allow students to build cathedrals in which they want to sing.
I am having the same problem. Please guide me to the gallary so I can start posting my works. Thanks for the help in advance. :cry:
For right now - visit your gallery at prestophoto.com
For some reason they show me as registered but I can't log in. Also have no idea where to look for your gallary at the site.
HELP :o
If you go to their web sight you should see something like this...photos
My Galleries
Create a Gallery
Upload Images
How Photo Books Work

Then you upload your pictures after you create a gallery.

Hope this works for you.

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
dbarta wrote: For some reason they show me as registered but I can't log in. Also have no idea where to look for your gallary at the site.
HELP :o

If you are still having login issues contact support (at) prestophoto.com
I have tried to create a gallery (just added one pic to start with). Now how do I direct people to it?
My Gallery
Nikon D70, Nikon 18-70, Nikon 70-210, PSE4, Dell Computer
Add a link to it in your signature. (Instructions for that are up in the Forum Features at the top of the Elements section)
Thank you. Another question: What is the Vio Tag #? Do I need to be concerned with that?
My Gallery
Nikon D70, Nikon 18-70, Nikon 70-210, PSE4, Dell Computer
I think - but at this point I'm a little blurry eyed so don't quote me - that the vio tag# has to do with entering it into the "where in the world " map. Its sort of like the feature in elements that lets you show on a map where a picture was taken. Christian is really into travel and it was was set up for folks to share shots from around the globe.
10 posts Page 1 of 1