Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I hope I can explain my question clearly enough but here goes .... Can you assign a password to a gallery (PrestoPhoto) and have that password included with the link so that only this forums users can view your gallery? I know that you can assign a password - but the question is will that link that I post include the password . I guess I could just try it, but if someone already knows the answer....

Thanks,
Amy
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
I don't think that is possible, but I'm no techie. However, if we all came up with the same password and set our galleries to password required then only members of the forum could accesses? Just a thought on that...
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
I was thinking along those lines also. We could probably all use (or those interested anyway) something like "PCEC". Let's see if anyone else has a different solution/suggestion.
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
The last I knew Christian was still working on tweaking the galleries for us - give us a little time and we will have a whiz bang set up for you all to show off in. :mrgreen:
Dear Wags:
I just posted a B&W tutorial but was unable to attach pictures. How can i make a gallery so that persons interested on seen the pictures related to the tutorial may see them. Thanks for your help. :cry:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
click on prestophoto link in the banner..you can set up your gallery from there
6 posts Page 1 of 1