Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
I just posted my week #4 LO in my gallery.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/661820/19789/large

This is our last LO of the class. Try and imagine a class were... she has takes you step by step to do this LO.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Everything is done in video format so you can watch it over and over and pause when you need to pause.
This is the last lesson of her intermediate class. Talk about get your moneys worth!!
I will make sure to let everyone know when she announces the next round of classes. ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Wow, Kimi, it's just wonderful. Looks like something that took hours of work. Just amazing.

Anita
Anita... it did take hours of work. :o

I am pretty sure she gives you a week to do the LO for just that reason. She breaks everything down into task. I understand and I still had to watch the videos there was so much too do.

We had to make the rectangles and add the flourishes to make our own mask. The materials are all given as part of the class. (man do you get some cool stuff) But it is not, here is the frame drop your picture in. It's now we will make it. :P
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi - It is just LOVELY. You did a terrific job on it. I love how all the elements and photos blend together. When the next class prepares to take off, I hope I am available.
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
Kimi, I do enjoy looking at scrapbook layouts and I'd love to do some, but I have a horrible time trying to decide if something looks right. I play around with it for ages and then I end up deleting it because it doesn't look very good. Your layout is just superb.

Anita
Kimi - that's beautiful. I'm afraid I haven't the vision to create something so pretty.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Kimi, that is outstanding. I will watch for your announcement for Jessica's next class.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
ok... here is the thing. I am not a scrap person. I love designing papers and brushes and all the bits and pieces. But I have the hardest time sitting down from scratch and thinking... this is what I want to do. :oops:

That is why I signed up for her class. I thought it would help me grasp the whole scrap concept. So her first class offered was a beginner class. As in teaching Elements to beginners, using a LO scheme. It was amazing what those ladies could do at the end of class and they had never worked in the program before.

Well I could answer all the technical questions. So I was asked to be one of the moderators. I have worked 2 of her beginner classes as a moderator and I just went thru the 2nd class so I can work that one as well.

We had over 300 people in the class that is ending.

She gives you the materials and you follow her directions. Now, of course I put my own style on what I did. (that is what makes me happy) But.. I still don't know if I could sit down and come up with something on my own, out of thin air? Does that make sense? :roll:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh... the next batch of classes will start in January.

She is going to add a photo processing class and a CS class.
And my understanding is she will do live sessions where you can ask questions. :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh wow, that's fantastic! :D
14 posts Page 1 of 2