Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
If we go to somebody's gallery, and click one of the images to see it bigger, there is a little icon in upper right corner, "order print."

What's that all about?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
That's a standard link on all prestophoto's galleries. Since they are a printing service, you can have them print your images directly, I assume.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
As far as I can tell, unless the gallery owners give us permission, we can't order prints of someone else's work--I checked before I set up a gallery as that would have been a deal-breaker for me.
pixlbandit wrote: As far as I can tell, unless the gallery owners give us permission, we can't order prints of someone else's work--I checked before I set up a gallery as that would have been a deal-breaker for me.

Makes sense to me. I'm sure there are a lot of folks who don't want someone to print and sale their photos other than themselves.
I did a test...

In Rusty's gallery there is an image titled "Position Three". I clicked that thumbnail to see the larger image, and then click the Order Print button:

oops.jpg

So I guess there IS some security.

Byron
that is good to know, thanks Bryon
OK, Byron,

Just what did you intend to do with a print of twelve year old girls feet :twisted:

Rusty

Rusty wrote: ...Just what did you intend to do with a print of twelve year old girls feet...
Rusty,

To tell the truth, I was tempted by the chicken... :mrgreen:

Byron
You can not print or order from any gallery but your own. And the only prints PrestoPhoto does at present are 100 year archival prints.
Hey, Jane,

If I had something that I wanted a really good quality print of, and wanted to use PrestoPhoto, wouldn't I need to supply a better quality image than what we put in our gallery?

What I have out there looks OK on the web but I wouldn't want that to be the source file if I was spending money for a quality product.

Rusty

PS - when you get to my age, can you get a price break if willing to accept something good for less than 100 years :mrgreen:

11 posts Page 1 of 2