Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Here's a new one I worked on in Camera RAW. Hope you like it, and if you don't, please feel free to tell me what I could do better!
sunsetossiachersee.jpg
(101.36 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Looks great Reka...the sunset link did not work, so used your gallery link
Very pretty Reka. I too went through your gallery to see the picture. The link you posted shows a blank page and the url says something about storage.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice, Reka (I'm assuming you have achieved color true to original),
That was "great light" and you captured it well.

One thought... the next time, try some alternative compositions. You have the horizon smack dab across the center. Depending on what you want to emphasize, you could put the water in the bottom 2/3 of the image or, conversely, the sky in the upper 2/3.

I usually don't think of this 'till I get home and review the images; then I don't want to crop anything away. :oops:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks, everyone. I cannot get a link to one image in my gallery!!! :evil: Can anyone enlighten me? Oh, I forget, we don't have any enlightened elders here... :D Anyway, if someone figures it out, let me know. I will edit to try doing it inline.
Edit: Inline works, but I can't get an image from online inline, if you follow me. Is this impossible?

Rusty wrote: One thought... the next time, try some alternative compositions. You have the horizon smack dab across the center. Depending on what you want to emphasize, you could put the water in the bottom 2/3 of the image or, conversely, the sky in the upper 2/3.

I usually don't think of this 'till I get home and review the images; then I don't want to crop anything away. :oops:

Rusty

That is exactly how I feel, Rusty. Besides, I would have to cut out either the good color on the water on the good color in the sky. :(
Reka
ImageMOM

hukari wrote: Inline works, but I can't get an image from online inline, if you follow me. Is this impossible?

Reka,
Es sieht so aus als ob das nicht geht.. :) I would suggest to download the online image to your desktop and then upload it as Inline. There is no option for a URL that I can see.

Juergen
Reka - What a lovely picture. The colors are wonderful and I love the pink in the clouds. I have just recently discovered the joys of editing with the RAW add-on and I am really loving it.
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
Reka,
WOW! What a great image. The mood and color tones of the sky are excellent.

John
Thanks, everyone!

Linda and John, it was a wonderful evening. The mood was there alright!

Jürgen, danke. I was beginning to think I had lost my technical ability. I couldn't get it done, no matter how I tried. :evil:
Reka
ImageMOM

9 posts Page 1 of 1