Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I posted this previously but after viewing the Video, "Starry Starry Night", I thought I would give it a try. Same photo different time.

Attachments

Bill, you know I like this better than the watercolor?! It looks like an illustration. Really nice. I wish I could see it larger.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Bill, this is great. I especially like the moon's reflection on the water.
Clara
Photography is an adventure; the same as life itself.
Bill, super job! Prince William Sound is one of my favorite places to visit!
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Bill,
That really is a very cool image. I like the effect you achieved with the moon light.

John
Great Image. I like what you did with the night sky. I have tried it myself, but I was not as successful as you were here.
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Reka, Clara, Chuck, John and Joe, thank you for the kind words. I haven't really used the Photoshop Elements training videos as much as I should because there is a wealth of information in the videos. It is really quite a learning experience and as I get older I have a hard time learning.........Chuck, I kept my boat in Prince William Sound at Whittier. for many years. I gave up my boat slip and took my boat to Homer. A huge mistake because now the waiting list for a berth is about 10 years. It is by far, the best boating and fishing area in the world.
Bill,
I too like the starry night version much better than the watercolor. You did a great job with it. Beautiful :!:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Wow Bill that looks great! I think that's what is wrong with my creativity, I have been out on my boat lately, matbe tomorrow!
ps: could you do something with the big blue job avatar! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
9 posts Page 1 of 1