Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I've been trying to find an appropriate picture for a border breakout among my collection of grandkid pictures. Here's my find: http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/666374/19781. I'll welcome any pointers anyone can give me. I don't have an artist's eye when it comes to perspective!!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I think it looks great,Sunny
Thanks, suzib. I used my tablet to fine-tune the selection. I'm gradually gaining more control of the pen. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
You did a good job, Sunny, :!:

Trying to "arrange" the shape of the frame is, for me, the hardest part of Border Breakout. I can sure relate to your comment about perspective. :)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks, Rusty. I used the video tutorial from the PET site.....bet I stopped and started it 10 or 15 times.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Wow, I think you done a great job! I also think that you couldn't find a better shot! I got a :) out of that one! :D
Sunny, you did a great job. The break out is one I have never master. I really should give it another try now that I am getting better at selections.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sunny,
I really like your border breakout. I haven't tried doing that yet, I think I may have to look through my photos to see what I can play with.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Good job Sunny :)
Looks really nice and the tablet makes a world of difference once you get used to it.......Bet your grandkids love their revised photos too.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
17 posts Page 1 of 2