Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
How do I move around my images so the first one is always the new one?

And how do you make more than one gallery?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, on the upload page of your gallery beside the edit button you have an Image order button, click on it then it will take you to the next page where you can select the Gallery Image, which will show on the page before you open your gallery. I hope This helps, I haven't started my second gallery yet, so I don't know the answer to that one. :D
Kimi, go to prestophoto and click on my account..then create gallery. It will take to where you give it a name and all that stuff
I did manage to move them around. I just numbered them 1though 14. That worked fine. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Glad you got it all figured out. Even though you numbered them - select your gallery favorite so that even if you add pictures it will still be the front for your gallery.
Here's a trick, Kimi,

Don't number them 1 thru 14. Instead, number them something like 10, 20, 30, 40 ... 140

Then, when you add images, you can slip them into the stack if you want to rather than at the end.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
6 posts Page 1 of 1