Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Kim,

The kitty page and image are wonderful. One unhappy kitty probably looking looking at my Akita. :mrgreen:
John
Just thought you would like to see the cause of this poor kitty's turmoil. I had to zoom the section where my Yorkie was as she is so tiny she blended into the leaves and could barely be seen. :lol:

upatree5.jpg
upatree5.jpg (60.25 KiB) Viewed 689 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim he looks just like one of my cats........his name is Milo but we call him Meatloaf or Loafy for shot. Only cat I know that will come when he is called. He has been tree-ed a time or two. Love the page you made and the cat's poofed tail.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen, when we have had cats in the past my husband trained them to come when you whistled. They also came when you called their names. We had one that didn't like hats and if you had one on he would knock it off your head. If you were standing, he would jump on your shoulder and use his head to knock it off. He was a cool cat but we had to get rid of him as my allergies got to bad.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
14 posts Page 2 of 2