Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
For all of those pople out there who look to shoot something louder than the click of an SLR and are looking to come away with something more than a two dimensional trophy, I've added a new photo to my gallery. I went out yesterday and shot two buck, one spike, and about a dozen doe. and if you take notice the deer in the backgrounfd to the right is the second buck. To all you hunters out there... :P

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, too funny. I for one was expecting a not so live image. DH and son are out duck and goose hunting right now. Nice shot.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Great shots Gary. My brothers-in-law, Father-in-law and nephews are into hunting. My son (9) is showing signs of heading in that direction. I vote for the click of the DLSR instead........don't think I could look something in the eye and hurt it unless it was coming after me to hurt me. :roll:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I too was expecting to see something that was not breathing..good shot
With our camera we have a better shot average. The hunters of the group miss more than we do with our cameras. I like our average better and the more they miss the better.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Gary, I almost started a thread on this one when I saw it this morning. Great fall colors, and the trees framing the buck's head are a great feature. Glad you 'shot' him!

Valley Forge is special to me; my boyhood home was only eight miles from there and I visited it frequently.
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Chuck_S wrote: Gary, I almost started a thread on this one when I saw it this morning. Great fall colors, and the trees framing the buck's head are a great feature. Glad you 'shot' him!

Valley Forge is special to me; my boyhood home was only eight miles from there and I visited it frequently.

Chuck,

Thanks for not giving away the secret that the deer at Valley Forge have no hunting pressure and are so tame you can practically feed them by hand.... ;) ooops... I guess I just gave it away... :oops:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
:mrgreen: To all the Hunters out there !!!!

I guess hunting is a sport....but if you look at my gallery and just tell me..."how could I shoot them".I'd rather shoot with a camera than a rifle.

Just my 2 c worth.

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
8 posts Page 1 of 1