Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
18 posts Page 1 of 2
While sitting at an outside cafe this little boy was playing peep-a boo with me so naturally I took his picture. I liked the way the red neon lights were playing on his face.
first question which is better the color or the B/W
second question, I was showing hubby the girl in sax picture and he says she is a he..what do you think man or woman. picture is on the board index pictures

peep-a-boo-colored.jpg
peep-a-boo-colored.jpg (83.51 KiB) Viewed 1007 times

peep-a-boo.jpg
peep-a-boo.jpg (54.23 KiB) Viewed 1007 times
he's a cutie Suzi! Both are good but I think if I had to choose I would go with the black and white. :D
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
thank you, Kimi. I value your input greatly
Hi suzi,
I think I like the color shot better, but I can't really say why because I think I like the B/W shot better, but I can't really say why. :?

Since I'm in Full Decisive Mode today, I'll say that I think that your husband might be right. It seems to me that the musician's "adam's apple" is very prominent. That's supposed to be an indicator of a man. The musician's hands don't help - they're just strong useful-looking hands. If there were big clumps of hair on the knuckles, that might be a clue :D

That was a big help, wasn't it! :lol:

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Thank you, Steve. That is what hubby saw too was the adam's apple. guess I need to change the title of that one
Suzi,

I like the B&W image. I would suggest that you do some burn & dodge with the image, then apply the Old Romance action. That is my view of the world this morning. :mrgreen:
John
I think both look great. The color gives it an interesting effect, and the B/W is more poignant.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thank you Reka and John. John my dodging and burning skills are sort of lacking still. I do not know where to start. any suggestions.
suzib wrote: ...second question, I was showing hubby the girl in sax picture and he says she is a he..what do you think man or woman. picture is on the board index pictures

I take it this is one of the photos you shot in San Fransisco, in which case you may both be right... not that there's anything wrong with that. In either case this is Photoshop. You can make him/her anyway you want faster than a swedish surgeon... :lol:

Love the picture. I agree with Kimi... B&W. Keep on snappin away.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
You are too funny, Gary. Yes, in fact both were taken in San Francisco. I am slowly going through the 400+ images I took. Glad you liked the image
18 posts Page 1 of 2