Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
The only thing I've done to this image is put one of Jodi Frye's borders around it. I took this standing in the living room sliding doorway since we don't have a deck out there yet. I love our winter sunrises! :)

11-24-07-Sunrise.gif
11-24-07-Sunrise.gif (59.88 KiB) Viewed 967 times
That is beautiful, Jane
Wags,
WOW! That is really a beautiful image. The frame is one of my favorites.
John
Gorgeous shot, Jane, and a very lovely frame too!
Patti and I enjoyed that sunrise this morning. You captured it really nicely. This may be the last day for a great sunrise for a while. I understand we've got some typical Willamette Valley winter weather coming in. By the way, have you tried your digital frame yet? I'm curious about the quality. I intend to get Patti one for Christmas, but am procrastinating. I had thought to go to Circuit City. I know, pricier.
14.gif
14.gif (929 Bytes) Viewed 933 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Wags...Very Nice !!!!

I do love sun rise & sunset pictures. You have captured this one..(beautiful)

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
What a beautiful site to wake up too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice Jane ... sorry I slept through it.

Bill

as an edit ... you reminded me I still had a shot on my camera from Wednesday morning. I'll attribute the horrible photo quality to taking it while I was doing a Dagwood out the door on my way to work. Even with the bad photo quality ... we sure do get beautiful colors this time of year.

That's a beauty Jane.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Thanks everyone! Bill your picture reminded me of the sunrises and sunsets we used to see when I was a kid - we lived between Gresham and Boring up on a hill and had a fabulous view of Mt. Hood. We were close enough to see the lights from one of the ski places on clear nights. My folks lucked into the property - we could also see Mt. Adams and St. Helens until she blew her top. They built the house to showcase the mountain views.
14 posts Page 1 of 2