Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I just uploaded a set of totem carvings I found in Gwisan, Korea. I could not decide how to present these 4 images, until today when I viewed the lesson on gradients in the PET on-line learning, Creative Techniques. I think it worked out quite well. The individuals here remind me of trying to get family portraits of my real family. Can anyone else besides me see their own families in these portraits?
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
John
It looks great! I can see my family in the portrait, might make a good Christmas card !! Ha! :lol:
Tina B
Joe,
great shot and frame.
Elaine and I are still arguing over which one looks like who in our family!!! :mrgreen:
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Love it Joe! :P
It caught my eye in the gallery first thing this morning.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
John, Images and frame are wonderful. Your gallery is really looking great.

John
Wonderful...gallery is looking great
yes, how did you get a picture of my family? Never mind, mom always said stop that your face is gonna freeze like that. Great job.
Joe, I love what you did with the frame, that looks great! Well what can I say love the whole project! Exellent!
Oh and yes I see some resemblence of the family! :lol:
Joe, Such a catch. We must be cousins. Some of the family looks a little weathered, slightly on the greay side, but still smiling. How great. Really nicely done. :lol:
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Joe, what a great layout! You have a very nice gallery. I love Henry, the devil dog. Too cute.

Anita
11 posts Page 1 of 2