Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi old friends, I think I've gotten set up okay here. As I told Kimiboo earlier, my username at the old site was Jerrilyn. My real name is Jerri. But, when I registered way back when, Jerri was already taken, so I tacked on my middle name. When I got here I initially registered as Jerrilyn, but if I can get it changed I will. So, I will either be "Jerrilyn" or "Jerri, the artist formally known as Jerrilyn." Hhmmm, maybe I should design a symbol for that like Prince did.
By the way, does anyone know how I can change my username. I looked in the user control panel, but was not given an option on username, only email address change and password.
Hi Jerri! Glad to see you made it over. :P

Hopefully Jane can answer your question after her much needed rest. In the mean time add Jerri as your signature and we will call you that. :D
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Jerri i would recognize that avatar anywhere. Good morning.
I'm not sure if it can be changed or not - but you can contact support (at) prestophoto.com and ask if they can do that for you.
Hi Jerri,
It is so great to see you here over here with all of us. Forgive if I forget to use Jerri as I may have an ARRP moment. Your gallery looks wonderful.

John
Thanks, John. I hope when the dust settles I can get back to trying to be a better photographer. Besides trying to read Bryan Peterson's book and the turmoil of the forum split, I'm feeling quite discombobulated. :shock: And my photographic inspiration is low at the moment.
Jerri,

I love the pictures in your gallery, especially the sketches. You have great subjects to work with.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
8 posts Page 1 of 1