Since there aren't many nominations each month and the judges can pick from any thread or gallery now I am combining the nominations threads. We will still have both winning categories though. The rules for nominating are still the same.

Here are the rules for making a nominations.

1. Copy the image and name it the person who it belongs to and the image title.
2. Post it in this thread no larger and no smaller than 500 pixels on widest side or post on Pixentral.
3. If it is in the persons gallery, post a link to the gallery image as well as the image here.
(This is very important. It takes to long for me to have to search for the image in a gallery.)
4. The image has to be posted somewhere on this forum, not an outside gallery. If it is posted in a thread
for a challenge it can be nominated. If you saw it in a members gallery on another site, it cannot be
nominated unless they have it in their PrestoPhoto gallery or in a thread here at PCEC.
5. The image has to be a new one posted as of the end of last months nominations.

We end August with Shari's MAM 08-31-09 image, image number 1649107. All posted after it are eligible for August nominations.

The deadline for nomination submissions September images will be the 30th at midnight EST. The TAG judge should send me their top 3 picks before noon on the 1st of October. Judge may make their picks from the nominations thread, the month posting thread or from any image you saw posted during the month that you liked.

Again, in the event that there are no submissions for a newsletter the Hall of Fame Image of the Month and the Scrap of Fame Page of the Month will still be posted but in a thread instead of a newsletter. The images will be posted in the thread as well as linked to in the PCEC Newsletter gallery.