Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/73688
I have added a new gallery for the embroidery in Cilaos in the Isle of La Réunion. Could you help me to select a few for a page in my future book about our trip there?
And if you like, please use those photos for a page of your own :D
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel, I enjoyed your photos. I will look them over and get back to you.
Michel oh my how absolutely fascinating i love them all! You just may have to show them all. I will look at them again but each one holds its own unique view.
Michel, i could not resist i love all of the photos and i put this page together. In my younger days i embroidered but not such as the beauty displayed here
embroidery-Michel.jpg
embroidery-Michel.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 914 times
Choices, choices, choices. Each is well suited for one thing or another.

For the close up views I am drawn to -04 and to -16
A photojournalist telling a story would have to use -09 and -18, especially -18

They are all excellent.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty every time i try to pick i find another favorite. But 16 does look beautiful.
Michel
I like the ones that show the close up shots of the hands doing the actual work. They are all good and such lovely work.
Tina B
Michel,

What lovely embroidery. You have many good photos; it's too hard to pick just a few. But I can maybe help you narrow it down by telling you the ones I like the best: the 2nd in the gallery, 4, 11, 15, 16, and 21.

Judy, I think your page is very nice! Good design.

Courtney
WOW! The photos are superb! I especially like the photos of the busy hands working their magic.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
ladybug wrote: Michel, i could not resist i love all of the photos and i put this page together. In my younger days i embroidered but not such as the beauty displayed here
embroidery-Michel.jpg

Excellent layout, Judy :thumbsup:
I love the idea of splitting the bottom picture into two...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
15 posts Page 1 of 2