Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Shamus loves to run around the back yard. I call him and he comes running. I took quite a few shots but this was my favorite. Of course I had quite a few shots of parts of his body and several nose prints on my lens. I liked the expression on his face.

Anita

This is great Anita! You can sure see Shamus is having a great time! What lens did you use with this shot?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks, Julie. It was the 70-200 f4 Canon lens.

Anita
Great action shot, Anita. He is such a happy dog.
Anita, That's a great picture! I like how you captured Shamus in the air.

Courtney
Great shot Anita. I love the framed version too. Julie showed it to me.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
An absolutely wonderful photograph!!!!!
Great shot, Anita ... just wonderful.
I see you are taking the advice to heart from the first time you posted such an image two months or so ago .... you are making the effort to get down to his level.

Rusty

(I'm getting too creaky to easily do that :roll: )
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I just love the photos of Shamus. Our boy will have a birthday soon and it just seems like yesterday you were waiting for the snow to clear so you could go and get him. I love the photos you take of him and this is one of your best yet.
Tina B
Thanks to all of you for the lovely comments. Rusty, I had him run from the bottom of our yard which is on a slope. I'm getting too creaky also. :crying: Tina, Shamus will be one on November 16. It's hard to believe we'll have had him a year in February. He sure filled that empty spot in my heart.

Anita
12 posts Page 1 of 2