Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Ok am i the only one that can not vote on IOW and POW. The option is not there. It was but poof it is gone.
Hi Judy,

When that happens to me, it is usually because I have become - mysteriously - logged out of VIOVIO. Look at the top and see if your name is there - as below for John Williamson

If your VIOVIO name is not there, login and the problem should be resolved.

viovio.jpg
viovio.jpg (58.74 KiB) Viewed 945 times
John
thanks i checked that and i am logged in.
It's because voting has been disabled until closer to the end of the week. Suzi posted about it... maybe in the last "time to vote!" message. I'm not sure. I can't remember exactly when it's to be turned on now... Sunday nights I think. But it is disabled right now on purpose.

Courtney
Ah, well then, took a look and I have the same problem. Someone needs to tweak something somewhere.
John
thanks for the info Courtney
O.K., so no advance polls!
John
I did post on the last vote announcement that I would keep the voting closed until Sunday. I will open both contests for voting sometime Sunday. Hope you all are ok with this!!!!
Suzi that is fine with me. I have not been able to keep up with all the posts. But i just thought something might be wrong on my end. No harm no foul.
maybe open the voting on Sat. i think it would create a better turn out.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
10 posts Page 1 of 1