Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
13 posts Page 2 of 2
I have never had a feeder but i bet it would bring many opportunities.

That it will and, I assure you, it will bring lots of vandalizing squirrels as well :shock:

They are also fun to watch but it gets frustrating when they destroy your feeder attempting to get to the seeds. For that reason I suggest you do not buy one of the plastic ones sold in hardware stores or garden centers. If you have one around, go to a specialty "bird store" and get a good quality feeder designed to discourage squirrels. That will cost more, you'll be surprised at how much you can spend on a bird feeder, but IMHO it's worth it.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thank you Julie. Rusty i will pass! Them darn squirrels have been working on the soffet of the house. Pesky critters!
Judy, you did great getting the birds. They are really difficult to get especially with a p & s. I would love to get some good photos of birds but I don't have a long enough lens for my camera so I just do what I can. As long as you get pleasure taking your photos that's the important thing.

Anita
13 posts Page 2 of 2