Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Not MY gallery...

But my friend Ramdane is eager to show you via my galleries the last bird photos taken from his home (through a window pane...)

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/77956

I am amazed at the quality of those shots taken with a bridge camera (Sony DMC-HX1) :thumbsup:

He has others on his own site:
http://www.mauprevoir-info.fr/les_oisea ... evoir.html

He is not at ease with English, but he wishes you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year !
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
There were some wonderful photos in that group. Thanks for sharing them with us.

If I was to pick a favorite it would be difficult; however, number 16 might be the one.
Russinator wrote: There were some wonderful photos in that group. Thanks for sharing them with us.

If I was to pick a favorite it would be difficult; however, number 16 might be the one.

Yes, N° 16 is a nice pose with very subtle lighting.

My preferred could be N°10, with two common tit varieties.

I'll leave it to you to check if the first bird is a common chafffinch or a brambling... the latter is common in winter.

Otherwise, you have blue and great tits, European greenfinch, European Robin and European Goldfinch.

Maybe Kev has an opinion ?
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S

Mes Galeries
In number 14 is he/she eating a biscuit with butter. I have no favorite i love them all. Beautiful photos.
ladybug wrote: In number 14 is he/she eating a biscuit with butter. I have no favorite i love them all. Beautiful photos.

I'll ask Ramdane...
The birds are generally attracted by sunflower seeds grown in his garden. Blue tits are especially fond of grease, and in this case it's certainly butter on probably white bread ?
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Wonderful!

Thank your friend for sharing with us.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Wow you're friend has really captured some great photographs. It's very interesting to see what birds are common in other areas. I also looked at the photo's on his site and he has quite a nice collection of bird photographs. Tell Ramdane thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to him also :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Really beautiful bird images
Beautiful photos. Love the photos of the English robin.

Anita
9 posts Page 1 of 1