Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I took this on one of my hikes in the mountains above Jinhae. This girl was enjoying a day in the mountains with her dad. At this moment, I think he was peeling an apple for her to snack on before heading back down the trail.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2666036/19834
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
What a wonderful photo, Joe! Beautiful scenery and a touching moment between father and daughter. Perfect.

Anita
Joe, in my opinion, that is an excellent photo.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Fabulous image, Joe!!!!
Anita, Thank you. I could feel the emotion when I was there capturing this shot, glad you like it.

Russ, Thank You.

Suzi, Thank you.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Based on several suggestions and supporting comments by people on another forum, I worked on my image of "A Girl and Her Dad" to create an oil painting on canvas. I used the Pixel Bender Plugin for CS5 to create this. Even though this image is a small crop of a much larger image, by creating the painted look, I was able to enlarge it and print it on A3 (11.7" x 16.5") size paper; it looks great at the larger size.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2677310/19834
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Joe, it's just gorgeous.

Anita
Joe, that's the best I've seen. Wonderful work.
WOW!!! The difference is incredible. Great work!
Anita, Thank You. Glad you like it.

Russ, Thank You. This was my first serious attempt using Pixel Benders plugin; it turned out much better than I originally expected.

Weez, Thank You. I agree, I was also surprised at the difference. I am going to have to try more painting effects.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

13 posts Page 1 of 2