Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Shamus went to the groomer on Saturday and came back looking like a little white snowball. I decide to get some photos of him since he was nice and clean and pretty. This is one of the photos I took. Was he trying to tell me something?

Anita

That is so cute!! We just have to admit that they are smarter than we know about. That look pretty well lets you know what he thinks about going to the groomer. LOL!!
Anita
You sure get the best shots of Shamus. I hope you are saving them and make a book about your baby boy.
Tina B
I think he was saying "I think you got the WB right and the contrast looks good too." :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Shamus is the cutest dog I've ever seen.
I think our little PCE mascot is trying to tell you that he wants one of those delicious yam treats that you special order for him. :bigwink:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Too cute. Somewhere I had a photo of Quila I took after returning from the groomer that not only is her tongue out at me like Shamus but she had laid down, sighed and was pouting. Unfortunately I can't find it so it must be one of the many I lost when my ehd drive crashed last year.

I did find this one though.
no-more-groomer-plz.jpg
no-more-groomer-plz.jpg (44.98 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Too cute, Kim. They do make their feelings known, don't they? Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I wish you could all meet my little boy.

Anita
Through this forum I thought he was a cute addition to my brood.

?Bob
9 posts Page 1 of 1