Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
OOPS! Forgot to start this thread yesterday. It is time to vote on a new header. You are allowed 3 votes. Voting ends February 14th at which time a new thread will be posted with a poll for a final vote on the top 2 headers.

GO VOTE! (if you haven't already) Remember, you can change your votes if you see something you missed before.

Good luck to all the participants.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just bumping this up so its not missed.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
If you haven't already done so, go vote!

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
we have some really wonderful entries!!! :woohoo:

please remember... it will represent our site. it is important for everyone to VOTE!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just placed my 3 votes. It was difficult, they were all very good.
My votes are in.
Tomorrow is the last day to vote. If the first place remains a tie then I will put those and the second place in the poll thread for the final vote. Remember, that one you only get one vote.

I am thinking maybe instead of a thread with a poll I should make a contest for them and load them for voting only so they can be seen on the Board Index page instead of a thread that could get lost.

Awesome job everyone. This is a hard one. And like Kimi said, this represents our site and also everything our site represents.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim..... Great line!!!! :woohoo:
"this represents our site and also everything our site represents"

It is sooooo hard to envision what the header would really look like. Myself, I would love to see the top 2 applied to our site and let us vote from there. I am thinking clean lines and an easy to read header will draw people in. But that is just me.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
That is asking a lot of Spyder to do but I can probably take the headers and do a screen print of my computer and place the top headers over the current one and post those for the voting so we have a better visual of what they would look like.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Even that would be great!!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
15 posts Page 1 of 2