Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Ok, will do.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim!!
you put a lot of work in here, and we don't always say it but it is very appreciated.
THANK YOU!!! :love:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
WOW, my PM box is lighting up. Apparently since this afternoon only one header has gained votes with 3 allowed and I am told it is 4 votes that have been added and we all of the sudden have 4 new members. If someone has asked people to sign up and vote for them, PLEASE, lets play fair. Don't be having your friends sign up just to vote so you can win.

I really don't have the time to it but if I have to I will make the final vote like a secret ballet and all votes will have to be PM'd to me so that they can be verified as legit members voting. Please don't make this be what has to happen. We are all adults here and everyone worked hard on their entries and it isn't fair to have friends sign up to vote that will never be back to the forum.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OOPS, my bad on the voting. I fixed the deadline on the 1st post of this thread. I forgot I extended the voting to be 2 weeks after entries to give people that aren't around a lot a chance to vote.

SO, you still have until the 14th to vote.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, too many complaints on this one so the voting is closed. Some votes did change today but not the ones in question so I decided to close the voting to make it fair. The top 3 (top vote and 2 that tied for second) will be voted on as soon as I can get mock pages made to post them.

I must say I am very disappointed on how this went to the last couple of days.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
15 posts Page 2 of 2