Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I added pears and lace to my gallery. I found a tut for making pears and had a hard time following it so i winged a lot created in cs5. The lace i created in pse4.
pears-and-lace-.jpg
pears-and-lace-.jpg (89.17 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Very nice, Judy! I've been creating templates, frames and such for awhile now, but have not really created any elements/embellishments, etc (other than brads or buttons). Would like to learn how to make things like the lace, etc. I've been digi-scrapping for nearly 3 years, photo-editing for about 8 years, but am very new to CS4 (have been using PSE6 since it came out and have used the trial versions of PSE8 and PSE9). Can't afford to purchase PSE9 yet, nor CS5, so just trying to learn on what I currently have.

Thanks for your kind comments on my recent challenge posts :)

-- kimB
thanks Kim if i can ever figure a way of explaining how to do the lace i will post it. I only had pse4 for a long time and i love it. Nothing wrong with using pse6. There are so many tutorials around. Just keep practicing. That is what i do.
Judy, your made-from-scratch creations really are cool!

Courtney
4 posts Page 1 of 1