Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Congratulations Christell; now you have a great new model who will be willing to pose for your camera for years to come, not to mention all the other enjoyments of being a grandmother. Very beautiful B & W image of a beautiful little boy.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Congratulations on your grandson! And that is a wonderful photo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks so much. :thanks: It is true what others say about not knowing the feeling of having a grandchild until you do....especially when you hold them for the 1st time. i was in the delivery room with my daughter & got to share new life with her. Now I will be able to encourage his artistic side.
Russ, she is only about 40 minutes away so I am planning on seeing them often & babysitting. Also. our sports shooting is filling up our EHD. Looks like we will have to purchase a new one just for him. :rotfl:
Just 1 more at 5 days old.
Kayden-5 days old.jpg
Kayden-5 days old.jpg (34.47 KiB) Viewed 886 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell,
Welcome to the wonderful world of grandparenting. Congratulations to you and the proud parents.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Congrats Christell. Kayden is soooo adorable. Can't wait to see many more photos of him.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
What a precious baby, he's gorgeous Christell. Congratulations!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Congrats Christell!!!
Thank you for all the wishes. I am getting to babysit on Saturday & hope to get more photos.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
18 posts Page 2 of 2