Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
SO with only 2 POW entries through the 26th and 1 IOW and the voting not working right now because if the PrestoPhoto updates, once its fixed I am going to edit the contest so that last weeks includes this week. Once its back up, if you have already entered a page or photo in this weeks (June 27-July 3) please edit it and enter it into the contest that will soon say June 20th - July 3rd. When it comes time to vote, if you have already voted, remember you can change your vote.

Hope this is OK with everyone. Under the circumstances it just seems like the best thing to do.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Great idea Kim.
OK, now that I realized I could get into the contest and its just the thumbnails that aren't linking I changed the contest. If you had previously entered this weeks IOW or POW go back and reenter the contest that says June 20th - July 3rd. The June 27th to July 3rd has been deleted.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Every time I try the photo below is what I get.

Should be working fine now Russ. Spider fixed it and posted in the Recent Updates thread. I tested a few thumbnails and they were working for me.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Should be working fine now Russ. Spider fixed it and posted in the Recent Updates thread. I tested a few thumbnails and they were working for me.

Kim, it is working great again.

Thanks to Spider for the fix.
6 posts Page 1 of 1