Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
We went to the Nascar Hall of Fame this weekend. Of all the things I saw, this is what I wouldn't mind taking home:
20110717-0096-Nascar-Hall-of-Fame-137.jpg
20110717-0096-Nascar-Hall-of-Fame-137.jpg (155.01 KiB) Viewed 1717 times

It's a gold plated replica of Jimmy Johnson't 2008 Nascar Sprint Cup Championship car.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Nice. I wouldn't mind taking it home either. Go Jimmie! :cheer2:

One of these days I want to go to the Nascar Hall of Fame. Want to wait until there are more inductees though.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Would love to go there!!!
If you like Nascar, it's a really cool place. Tons of exhibits and if you want to try your hand at changing a tire, or driving a car in the simulator, you can do it among other things. We were told they will be changing the exhibits around the first part of next year as a lot of the stuff there is on loan. As for the inductees, they have the cars of the latest inductees on display and the others they have their plaques and information on the wall around the new inductee displays. We missed those as we were focused on the car displays. I did a Nascar Racng Experience where I got to drive a Sprint Cup car (older one with the wing) for 8 minutes at Lowe's Motor Speedway near Charlotte. It was really fun.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

A very good friend of mine is heavy into Nascar. I know he'd love to go there. Can you tell us where it is?

Thanks in advance - Russ

PS: Great photo!!!
Gene, I saw your race experience photo on FB. Too cool. Was Jimmie actually driving the car?

Russ, it's in Charlotte, NC here is link to their site. http://www.nascarhall.com/

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, thanks for the info. I will pass it on to Kenny.
Was Jimmie actually driving the car?

It was one of his old cars, but he wasn't driving it. Just living the fantasy!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Bummer, still cool though.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
9 posts Page 1 of 1