Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Congratulations to everyone!

IOW1.jpg
IOW1.jpg (38.36 KiB) Viewed 1271 times

IOW2.jpg
IOW2.jpg (63.55 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
:D Tom would be so proud! Thank you all for choosing my precious photo as image of the week. I am proud to sitting with Joe and Julie in the winners circle. Congratulations and thank you. I am stuck on a new shift at work for awhile and it is bogging me down. So may visits may be all over the place. Things are starting to calm down a bit and it is making things a bit tougher. 'thank you my friends sorry i did not mean to runaway with the thread.
Wonderful work Joe and Julie.
A very well deserved 1st Place Judy, and since when have we ever worried about keeping on track with the subject of the thread? Anywhere you want or need to talk, we're here Judy. {{hugs}}
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: A very well deserved 1st Place Judy, and since when have we ever worried about keeping on track with the subject of the thread? Anywhere you want or need to talk, we're here Judy. {{hugs}}

I agree 100%.
Oh you guys are the greatest. :wave:
5 posts Page 1 of 1