Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
It was a warm but gray Sunday with a shore breeze blowing off the mountains. Students from the local sailing school were out learning the finer points of windsurfing. Their colorful sails stood out against the backdrop of Jinhae Bay. Once again, the sea gulls heard I was at the Bay and kept flying across my viewfinder. There are three on them in this image; can you find them?

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3143777/19834
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Wonderful photograph; however, I can only find one seagull.
Nice image. As you say, the two spots of color compensate for the drab day.

The one in the sky is obvious ... maybe two over on the left side ? One blob in front of the trees that could be a seagull, another maybe over the water.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I found them. Had to enlarge the photo, but I found them. Hope that isn't cheating. Great photo.
Russ, Rusty and Louise, Thanks for trying. OK, I'll admit that it was much more difficult to find the 3 gulls with the small forum image than with the original full size image. Here is the answer. I do believe that gull #2 is actually 2 gulls flying in tandem one behind the other, so there are 4 gulls, not just 3.

Rusty, you may be right about the spot in the water; it is difficult to tell even with the full image. It could be a sea gull or it could be a piece of floating debris. Good eye!

Wind-Surfing2.jpg
3 gulls or 4?
Wind-Surfing2.jpg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
5 posts Page 1 of 1