Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Isn't the natural colors of nature wonerful. I could not help but use the colors from the photo to complete the page.
I used a painterly effect on the photo.
duplicated the image and then used a Kalidoscope filter on the photo to make the frame.
Added the photo and frame to a white background and chose colors from the photo with an assortment of brushes to accent the creation.
finally flattened the image and duplicated and made a Kaleidoscope from the duplicate of the whole page and then placed flattened image on top of the last Kaleidoscope.
I love all the color
Tina B
Tina, that is a wonderful page. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Tina that is beautiful.
Tina, it's very pretty. I agree, beautiful colors, and a very nice photo of the butterfly.

Courtney
I love all you have done on this one.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Very pretty Tina!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Love the butterfly, Tina; they are difficult to capture.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Thanks for all the compliments on the butterfly page. I love to chase butterflies and living near a Botanacal garden really helps. There have been more butterflys than usual this year and they seem to like to perform for anyone with a camera who has the patients to just stand and wait and watch them for a while.
Tina B
8 posts Page 1 of 1