Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Entrance to the Gyeongnam Art Museum in Changwon. The left half of this image is the actual entrance viewed from the side; the right half is a reflection of the entrance from the glass facade of the Art Museum building itself.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3158275/19834
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe
You always post such interesting photos of places you find on your travels. I had to really look at this one and see the reflection.
Tina B
Joe, that is a very interesting and wonderful photograph.
Good idea to shoot it this way! Very interesting photo.

Courtney
Very nice, Joe
It's always fun to see your imagination at work.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Very nice Joe, I always enjoy your photos.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Tina, Thank You, it took me a while to find this perspective on this building; glad you like it.
Russ, It is a very interesting building so I spent quite some time there looking for the right image.
Courtney, I am always looking for unusual ways to shoot; in most cases I am not looking for the typical post card image.
Rusty, at our age it is good to keep the imagination alive; it keeps us young. Glad you like this image.
Julie, thank you, I find it rewarding when others find my images interesting.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Joe, what an interesting photo! It's one of those photos that make you stop and really look. Great photo, as usual, Joe.

Anita
Thank You Anita. Glad you enjoyed it.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

9 posts Page 1 of 1