Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
This butterfly was a visitor to our butterfly bush before all the rain this past month. For anyone who needs the rain I wish I could give you some of our 20 plus inches in the month of September. Our yard is like a wet sponge and we've had so many flash flood watches and warnings that I've lost count. Mother Nature, Please send it somewhere else.

Anita

That is beautiful, Anita.
Great exposure and sharpness :thumbsup:

Isn't it odd how the weather patterns always seem to give one part of the country too much of a good thing and, a thousand or so miles away, the land is crying for just a fraction of your weather?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Anita, that is a wonderful photograph of, as you said, one of natures beauties.
Beautiful Anita! I think when our driveway and landscaping is done I'm going to have to plant a butterfly bush in the front yard. I see a lot of butterflies around our pool but that's not the place I'm very comfortable taking my camera to! lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Rusty, you are so right. So much of the country really needs some of this excessive rain. Our forecast is calling for 4 more days of rain. :crying:
Thanks, Russ. I enjoy watching the butterflies so much.
Julie, thanks. You wouldn't regret putting in a butterfly bush. The butterflies tend to stay in one spot longer when they're eating on the bush. I agree with you about not being comfortable with your camera around water. I'm the same way.

Anita
5 posts Page 1 of 1