Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I drove into Changwon this past weekend and spotted this small city park where all the flowers were in full bloom. Many people were there enjoying the sunny afternoon, taking pictures of their kids in amongst the blossoms. I thought I would join in the fun but since I didn't have any kids, I rented this young girl for a few minutes.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3183069/19834
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe i want to say i believe your photos are some of the most colorful interesting photos i ever am blessed to see. It is a part of the world i just know i will never see in person . So thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with me.
Wow, what a lovely place! I think your composition is great. I am never successful in getting the carpet of flowers as you did here; they always look sparse when I try this type of shot. Your perspective and probably zoom (I'm guessing) did the trick. :thumbsup:

Courtney
Joe, that is a wonderful photograph. Thanks for sharing it with us.
What a burst of color! Great photo, Joe.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
The gardener get an A+ for doing half your composition for you! The bands of color are nice. You get an A+ for the other half of the composition :toast:

I'm glad to see you join the club ... I borrow kids all the time.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Judy, Thank you for the very nice compliment, I am very happy to show you my part pf the planet and I am please that you enjoy my work.

Courtney, Thank you. I have been trying to perfect the long depth of field, getting both the forground and background in focus. I am not quite there yet, but this image is close. The full carpet is mostly due to the garden with such a dense bed of flowers. It also helps to scoot down very low, which brings everything closer, rather than shooting while standing.

Russ, Thank you, glad you like it.

Chas, as you may know from most of my images, I do like colorful shots. Thank you.

Rusty, you got that right, whoever does the gardening in this park should be commended for this wonderful work. It makes my job as a photographer much easier. BTW, the local "Rent-A-Kid" office in Changwon gets a lot of business from me.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe,
Another beautiful photo! I agree with Judy, you have some of the most beautiful and interesting photos!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Very beautiful photo, Joe. It's always nice to see your part of the globe.

Anita
9 posts Page 1 of 1