Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
26 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi everyone. I sure miss being here as much as I used to be. It try to keep up even though I don't post. I wanted to share with you all my early Christmas present.

Meet Jazmine. We call her Jaz or Jazi. I got her yesterday and she is 9 weeks old.
MerryChristmasJazmineweb.jpg
MerryChristmasJazmineweb.jpg (58.91 KiB) Viewed 4144 times

Larger version in my gallery
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3317704?refresh=1

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
She's absolutely precious Kim, I can't wait to watch her grow. Nothing better than a Yorkie puppy for a Christmas present lol

LOVE the layout too!!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim miss seeing you post. Hopefully you will get a break soon. Love little Jazmine.
She is soooo cute. What a lot of joy and happines she will bring you.
Kim, what a wonderful Christmas gift. We animal lovers are very happy for you and your new family member.
What fun you will have. She is adorable. Keep us posted with "frequent" pictures.
What a cute little pup.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
How nice! Cute page for Jazi.

Courtney
She is a pistol I will tell you that. First thing this morning she was chasing Babe (our English Springer Spaniel) around the living room. Babe was cool with it and played back. Then it was Quila's turn. Quila still wants nothing to do with her. But then again, if Babe gets close to Jaz, Quila will snap at Babe to protect Jaz. It is so comical to watch them. She follows everyone everywhere. Of all the dog toys she has chosen the biggest one to attack. It is as big as her.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
26 posts Page 1 of 3