Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
26 posts Page 2 of 3
Sounds like a typical Yorkie. <sigh> my favorite! Try having three together and two of them hate each other and go to fight each other when they get within 6 inches of each other. Grrrr! Does Jazmine still have puppy breath?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Yes she sure does and she loves to give puppy kissed and chew your ear lobes and clean out your ears. lol

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, it sounds like lots of fun. I'm happy for you.
She is adorable, what a great gift
I have a few fun pictures to post. My in-laws are coming in from Ohio tomorrow so hopefully I will get a chance to post them on Sunday after they leave. They have a place now in Fort Meyers so they are stopping here on their way through.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
She is so beautiful, Kim. Please continue to post her photos. It's such fun watching them change as they grow up.
Anita
She's precious. You must be enjoying her with filling up your holiday joy!
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Jaz is proving to be quite a character. Quila is starting to warm up a bit. She still won't have anything to do with her but she isn't so defensive towards her as she was. It will take some time. Babe on the other hand has a ball with her. They are actually playing right now as I type this.

Here is a shot from yesterday when they were playing. This is one of those whats wrong this picture pictures. Jaz has a toy as big as her and Babe has a tiny one. hehe
IMG_9180w.jpg
IMG_9180w.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 3170 times

Now that you have seen the size of the toy Babe had you can see that to her it is not much different in color and size to Jaz's leg. As they were playing Jaz bunched around the big toy in the direction of Babe's mouth. Babe went to bite down on the toy to run with it and got Jaz's leg. She yelp put and ran. Babe tried to play protector as she didn't realize what happened. As she is trying to find Jaz to check on her this photo is where she was. She wasn't hurt, just startled by it.
IMG_9182w.jpg
IMG_9182w.jpg (31.17 KiB) Viewed 3170 times

This one was taken this afternoon. After setting her in stuffed animals below our tree (I only have a 3 foot tree right now.) to take the photo she now thinks this is her nap place. Shortly after taking this I couldn't find her and there she was, a sleep on the stuffed animals laps.
IMG_9202web.jpg
IMG_9202web.jpg (39.23 KiB) Viewed 3170 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
One more for now. I am working on this right now. I should be working on a newsletter but to tell you the truth, I am a little burned out on them this week already and thought it best to take a break tonight. I thought I would do something with this one to finally make a Christmas card and get them out in the next couple days. I thought I would go ahead and post it since I was posting photos of her. I will also post the finished image. Right now all I have done is fix the blue eyes. I am thinking with this photo of doing like a vintage Christmas theme card with this. This one she was laying in my chair last night sleeping while I was putting up Christmas decorations. Still considering the last photo above for a Christmas card too.
JazmineEyeCorrectw.jpg
JazmineEyeCorrectw.jpg (39.49 KiB) Viewed 3170 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
So precious Kim .... makes me need a Yorkie Puppy fix. lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
26 posts Page 2 of 3