Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Great photo, Joe. And a masterful clean-up job to boot!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Joe,
Beautiful photo taken of such beautiful scenery. Glad you had the BPR tool. LOL!!
Russinator wrote: ...I switched to an iMac 4 years ago - it''s the 24" model. The 27" has been calling me for several months now. I'd feel foolish buying a new one because mine works as good today as it did 4 years ago. That being said, I'm planning on getting one in a few months.

Russ, there's no law against owning 2 computers; in fact, I have 3 in my apartment, The new iMac, a MacBook Pro and a Dell PC. They are get used for various tasks.

Judy, Thank you

Chas, Thank you

Weez, Thank you, Perhaps I should write to Adobe about adding the BPR tool to their tool box.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe_Kostoss wrote: Russ, there's no law against owning 2 computers; in fact, I have 3 in my apartment, The new iMac, a MacBook Pro and a Dell PC. They are get used for various tasks.

I was reading this morning that Apple will be updating the 27" iMac soon. After that takes place I will buy.

As for having multiple computers at home, we already have two iMacs, one MacBook Pro, an iPad and an old Windows machine. I use the 24" iMac, the iPad and the laptop. My DW uses the other iMac, the Windows machine and the laptop [when we go on trips]. That being said, I can't wait to upgrade to the 27" in a few months. For sure I will upgrade before they shut down MobleMe. At that time I will switch fro MobleMe to iCloud.
14 posts Page 2 of 2