Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I just don't understand why these people in this house keep saying that if I was a boy they would have called me Bear...

WhyDoTheyw.jpg
WhyDoTheyw.jpg (51.37 KiB) Viewed 5821 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh, my, Kim! That is so darn cute! I'll bet Jaz is going to be one of those little dogs who doesn't know that she's little. lol. Great page.

Anita
Awww that is precious. My first Yorkie was named Tiger .... and she had the personality of one, she was fearless and attacked all her toys with gusto!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
ha ha that is adorable.
Kim, that is wonderful.
It really is funny to watch Babe and Jaz play. Babe is so gentle with her and in turn Jaz thinks she has to be gentle back. Now when Quila and Jaz play it is like an all out brawl. Wrestling, leg biting, piggy back riding, ear biting, swatting like cats. One of these days they will be playing like that and Chance won't have my phone and I can get a video of them and post on YouTube to share with you. It's really hilarious. It's even funnier to see all three of them play. Although, poor Quila seems to get ganged up on.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just too darn cute!! I love to watch animals at play.
7 posts Page 1 of 1