Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all !
I know, I have been away a long time.
After one year and a half, I finally got the courage to create two books from the 6000 pictures gathered in La Réunion for my daugter's wedding.

I just wanted to share those with my friends.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/103453
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/102193
pass is

famille
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel wow what wonderful treasures you have created. Thank you so much for sharing with me. You can see all the love and hard work you put into it, they turned out fantastic.
Bravo!

Well done, Michel. The effort was well spent.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Beautiful!! She will treasure this the rest of her life.
Michel, happy to see you here. Fantastic job on the wedding albums :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Michel, Wonderful work. I know it took many many hours putting it together.
Russinator wrote: Michel, Wonderful work. I know it took many many hours putting it together.

Yes, Russ, I don't know how many hours. The biggest part of the job was the organizer task : editing, rating, creating keywords, categories and albums. It was mostly done in the two months following the wedding. I got good pictures from my wife, my son, a cousin of my wife, a friend of my daugter. About 5 000 pictures. And 6 months later I got a DVD with 1 000 more from the official photographer chosen by the bridegroom's parents. Of course, the wedding album was created mostly from his excellent photos.
I must say my wife was quite angry about my lazyness to do the job... I created the wedding book first. The quality of the PrestoPhoto book was excellent as usual, so I was in a better state of mind to create the 'tourist' book.
It was done in about 2 weeks, several hours each day.

I thank you all for the kind words.

Also I'll start a new thread about the PrestoPhoto books and the best tips to have them done. Your experience may help me in the future :D
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Glad to see your posting. What an undertaking, must have felt overwhelmed. The final results look terrific. Great photos and layouts. Your daughter and new husband look beautiful and so happy. You must be very proud. Thanks for sharing the link to the albums. Hope you stick around. I always liked all the knowledge you share with us.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Well done Michael :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing your photo books, Michel! I enjoyed viewing them. Nicely done. :thumbsup:

Courtney
10 posts Page 1 of 1