Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, Dane. You waited almost five years between posts in your "watercolor gallery". This one sure made it worth the wait.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3855378

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Yes, that is really nice.

Courtney
Yes it is a beautiful watercolor. I just wish the photos would come up a little bigger in the prestophoto gallery my old eyes could enjoy seeing these wonderful gallerys a wee bit bigger.
Judy, the gallery size is determined by how you resize the image prior to putting it in your gallery.

Dane's watercolor image is pretty small ... 400 x 262 pixels. When I put a lancscape format image into my gallery I usually resize it to make the long side (width) around 800 to 850 pixels. I have found that size just about fills up the space on the PrestoPhoto gallery page.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thank you all for the kind words. Five years? Really? Wow, I really have to get on the ball. I just completed a black and white wash of a friend's dog that turned out really cool. I might post it?

Rusty, I surprise on the size as I load a larger image that that. I just thought it was my computer fooling an old man eyes. I will see what I can do on the next one.

:wave:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
-------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
5 posts Page 1 of 1