Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I have added some new images to my gallery. Your comments would be most welcome
Jack,

The only link for you is in your signature and it is to the "The Casement Collection". Are the images stored in that gallery or anther one?

From the provided link, it is hard to tell which ones are new.
John
John

The gallery in Presto Photo is the only gallery I have, and I am quite happy that the link to The Casement Collection in Photoshop Creative takes them there.

As for adding new images to the gallery. Do you think it matters if people don't know which are the latest images? Or is there a way to add a sub-gallery where the latest images could be posted?

Jack
Jack i like your new additions especially the smokie swan?
Jack you can create as many you like. Click on the little arrow by your name on the right. Click on my photos. Click on create a gallery.
I have viewed John's and Judy's Galleries without problem (and wow, I'm impressed), but I get no images on Jack's site, There is one small thumbnail, but when I click on it the view gets back to the opening page.
Rita
Hi Judy

Many thanks. I have created a new gallery called New Images and have put my first image in there. This was my first oil painting.
Jack what an awesome oil painting. Love the framing it works so perfect. Just a note i sent you a pm.
ritage wrote: I have viewed John's and Judy's Galleries without problem (and wow, I'm impressed), but I get no images on Jack's site, There is one small thumbnail, but when I click on it the view gets back to the opening page.
Rita

Rita when i click on Jacks casement collection link it takes me to his casement collection gallery. To see his other gallery i clicked on the word galleries where it says Jack casement galleries the casement collection.
Judy,
that's what I did und I tried it again just now. No result.
I can navigate your site perfectly, so I don't think it's me.
Rita
17 posts Page 1 of 2