A place to discuss the tools you use - printers, scanners, software etc...
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi, John. I've got the Fun, and yes it did come with Elements and a couple of other things I didn't want. I gave the softwares to my daughter. What I was confused about is thinking the Bamboo didn't have the function keys, which I now know it does.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny,
If you need some help with Wacom send me a PM and will try to help you.
John
JohnLGray wrote: Sunny,
If you need some help with Wacom send me a PM and will try to help you.
John

Thank you for the offer, John, but I'm not having any trouble with it. I make myself pick it up unless I'm doing something that has no need for a brush or eraser. I think Suzi was just trying to 1) decide if she wanted one and 2) decide which one to get. That's the only reason I piped in. :) I need to spend some time on the Wacom site viewing the tutorials.....just so many tutorials and so little time. Then, there's the nasty little thing called work that keeps interrupting me!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
A friend of mine has a Wacom tablet and he let me try it.....it would take some getting used to for me.
Keep in mind, there are folks that won't do any editing without a trackball. Everything has its learning curve.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
14 posts Page 2 of 2