A place to discuss the tools you use - printers, scanners, software etc...
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I just got an email from Topaz Adjust that they have just released an update to version 2.4 free to those of us that already have version 2.3. I have downloaded it but have not played with it a lot yet, but they say they have made a lot of changes to it.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Gene - I downloaded what must have been an early release of 2.4 last weekend........I was having resource troubles that I traced to Elements/Topaz. It helped tremendously. When I got the e-mail today, I downloaded again and found more changes. I read on RetouchPro today that the coupon code for the deal on Adjust is also good on Vivacity. I haven't tried it, but it's worth a look.

Originally Posted by skydog View Post
"I see adjust has a discount code until 1 October. Is there a discount code for Vivacity?
Yes, there is a 20% off with the plugsnpixels code."
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I didn't get an e-mail, sob. Going to get mine in the morning
genevh wrote: I just got an email from Topaz Adjust that they have just released an update to version 2.4 free to those of us that already have version 2.3. I have downloaded it but have not played with it a lot yet, but they say they have made a lot of changes to it.

Gene, I also got the email, but I never could find a "download update" button. How did you do yours?

TIA
Carol - just download the free trial.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Thanks, Sunny. I already own the program. I was trying to download the update to the program. I see that Gene did it and I am wondering how he did it. :puter:
That's how you do it, Carol. :-) Just download the trial, install it, and put your registration number in on the last tab. I did it that way last night, and it worked beautifully.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Got it. Thanks, Sunny. I didn't go far enough! :bigwink:
GeneI received an e-mail from them also and will d/l the new version
Thanks again
George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Your all welcome!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7