A place to discuss the tools you use - printers, scanners, software etc...
15 posts Page 2 of 2
BillBarber wrote: Sure, and they actually still teach darkroom techniques.

If I had known my high school had a dark room, I might not be single today... ;) On second thought, I probably would be single... divorced, but single... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
You might want to check with your local camera store as mine pointed me to a couple organizations that
could use the film cameras with kids learning photography.
John
You know that Film is so in the past now.........makes me feel old. :D I will have to call the camera shop too to see if anyone is interested. I like the idea of school use.....great, another thing to ad to my already grown list. Hopefully this will be easy to cross off. :mrgreen:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Tina:

it is your hobby. Do you have a place in your home where you could display them. I have several OLD cameras that belonged to my Uncle (who has now been dead 21 years) when he used to be a photographer for the Newark Evening News (now the NJ Star Ledger). They sit on top of a book case in my family room. They look great there. I also have my old Instamatic there too....
Colleen
Howdy:
Any one with an old camera in working order may send it to me. I'll be happy to refund the person shipping expenses. I teach photography to poor kids on the projects the last Saturday of every month and I know many will be extreamly happy to get a good second hand camera for Christmas.
Don Diego
P.O. Box 4425
Kingshill
USVI 00851-4425
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
15 posts Page 2 of 2