A place to discuss the tools you use - printers, scanners, software etc...
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Glad you are ok Tina. Sorry about the camera. Reminds me of a spill I took on wet rocks a few years ago. I felt myself going down and tucked my arm against my side so was ok. The camera you ask? Was fine on account of the other arm went straight up in the air(on purpose) to keep the camera out of harms way. Some would say I have my priorities screwed up but I know you'll get it. :rotfl:
ljameso1 wrote: Glad you are ok Tina. Sorry about the camera. Reminds me of a spill I took on wet rocks a few years ago. I felt myself going down and tucked my arm against my side so was ok. The camera you ask? Was fine on account of the other arm went straight up in the air(on purpose) to keep the camera out of harms way. Some would say I have my priorities screwed up but I know you'll get it. :rotfl:

I know just what you mean. I was laying in the muc with my arm bleeding and feeling the pain and said oh @#*^%$)&^$! my camera. DH said are you ok and I said my camera is broken. I felt the pain of the broken camera and then my arm/elbow.
Tina B
Hope you have a speedy recovery & get your camera back sooner than later.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Tina that is terrible, I am glad you are OK and glad you bought the protection plan on both the camera and the lens.
14 posts Page 2 of 2