Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
It would be great if we could see the images in the gallery. You should be able to click on the layout to take the user to the creators page with the comment info! :mrgreen:
You can click on the gallery links in our signatures. Or click on one of the images on the main page.
Lots of our images are posted using Pixentral so we don't take up site space. ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Sara, there are still some things on the forum that are still in the works too and being tweaked.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
If you click on the pictures in the rolling gallery - it does take you to that persons gallery. As for the pictures that folks post in threads - some post in-line and some post pixentral pictures. None of those are uploaded to a gallery so there isn't anywhere to link anyone too.
We're hoping to be able to post our gallery pictures inline also sometime soon though, right, Jane?
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know wot I mean? (Do we have any MP fans here?)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
hukari wrote: We're hoping to be able to post our gallery pictures inline also sometime soon though, right, Jane?
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know wot I mean? (Do we have any MP fans here?)

I must be having a blond moment, because I actually haven't a clue what your talking about... :oops:
6 posts Page 1 of 1