Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Current FAQs are excellent. With a lot of folks flooding into this site at the same time, the same Qs are being asked, over and over.

That's OK with us - we are a friendly crowd and happy to give the same Elements help to new people joining us. BUT - Most of us are not savvy enough to answer Qs about the mechanics of this website.

I understand that "gallery changes" are coming. I have made no attempt to post to a gallery -- I'll wait for the changes to sort out. But, current FAQs have nothing about gallery images (I couldn't find) - when you decide what you are going to do (if anything) about a gallery for this group, expand your FAQs or you are going to be flooded with Qs - probably me at the front of the line ;)

Rusty

PS - good site so far, and - we will bust our butts to help make it great!
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Here is a link to the User Guide for the site software: http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... /index.php

And I will be sure to start a thread with instructions for the Galleries when we are through tweaking their placement.
My Dear Jane,
you have me confused with Bill Gates; I ain't him :shock:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I ain't him either and that is just one small chapter out of the bunch that I'm frantically trying to learn. :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1